• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this topic.. ive got some parts as well.. an entire stock 96 without an engine because I blew out the front of the case. :( soo I'm willing to swap fair value parts for some nerfs or an fmf setup. Michi, I still want that dg! It'll match my dg front bumper :) orrr if someone had a reasonable engine that runs let me know I'll throw it together for a second bike.

Well if you weren't so far away I could sell you the yz465 (spare motor) I have, and show you how to put it together.. It needs to be bored, and a new piston..

But thats one thing I'm definitely not "giving away"!! lmao

Where are you? And how much do you want for it? I've been trolling eBay o_O

I have a stock steering stem with bars, gas tank, red hood, straight axle and carrier. Let me know if anybody needs something.

I have a pair of 92 warrior front stock shocks and a pair of stock 01 Raptor 660 front shocks
a stock polished steering stem
stock warrior steel heel guards too
the Rappy shocks only need the lower eye bushings(very good condition)
and the stock warrior shocks are a little rusty but are in good working order

looking for a couple DG alloy front bumper's
2012-08-07170424.jpg

2012-07-25005432.jpg
2012-06-13201346.jpg
2012-04-03003345.jpg

Do the raptor shocks fit the warrior front with no problem cause if so ill take them off your hands!?

But ya this is the point help another out and eventually it will come back to you and with all the help you guys give there are really good honest ppl here. And you always have the power to say no! If you have a papal the person just puts the money into your papal account and bam! They have new to them parts! So we can all get cool bikes! Haha

MS warrior those raptor shocks wont fit safely they put too much strain on the ball joints and tierods so they will wear out really fast

Where are you? And how much do you want for it? I've been trolling eBay o_O

Alberta Canada. I'm look'n to get at least $300 + shipping.
It's a rare motor. (in this condition)
Good to know thanks so guess I'm looking for banshee shocks then? Front and rear?

Banshee front shocks are a 1/2" longer than stockers as well.. Your farther ahead to go with some used aftermarket shocks. :iagree:

The banshee rear shock is a good upgrade over stock.. (Because of the attached reservoir). But it requires an air box mod.

I usually just sell parts to cover shipping as well. If anything i put just a few dollars in my pocket to fund more parts that I need to buy. I'm always willing to help out a fellow warrior owner.

Where are you MS? I'm only about 45 min from Columbus. And I got a set of stock bars. Also got stock clutch lever/parking brake w/ cables, stock front bumper, and stock shifter with linkage. All free to a good home.

Where are you MS? I'm only about 45 min from Columbus. And I got a set of stock bars. Also got stock clutch lever/parking brake w/ cables, stock front bumper, and stock shifter with linkage. All free to a good home.

I'm 30 mins north east of Jackson a town called Flora

awesome idea i got some parts i dont need (stock but it fixes broken) ill take pics tomorrow and post. believe they're first gen to

I was digging threw my junk today, and found the clutch lever for my original motor.
It has a new clutch cable on it, and still has the ebrake cable. (In real good shape)

I can't use it, so someone on here can have it.

Gen1pat not sure of the year of cdi. Let me knowhow to tell if its a first gen.
Mathius the pegs are first gen I guess. No holes drilled in them.

So here is what I have
2 sets of first gen rear brake pads new.
1 set of first gen black powder coated foot pegs
2 front brake rotors
1 set front spindles
1 set front hubs

Who wants what?

Got a new to me set of bars and an extra set of clamps to make risers out of coming my way courtesy of oldwarriorrider! Thanks Todd your a hell of guy and I will get some pics up as soon as they are mounted!

Last edited:
No one happens to have an aftermarket slip on that they wanna get rid of or trade for a stocker do they?

Last edited:
What happened to all the guys who said they were going to be putting up pics? this didnt take off like i thought it would!!!!:haha:

Back