• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh here is the Proarmor sport series nerfs I got for sale Jeff was tellin you about, As you can see from the pics these don't have heel guards, I sold the other 2 sets last month that did, Im sorry for the confusion.

These fit 04 to 09 YFZ450's, No breaks, no cracks, Also new nets included. Asking $80, These retail for 189 to 200. Just a reminder these are also on other Forums and groups pages for sale. But I would rather see them go to a fellow YFM member.

Got a few more things for sale, Anyone interested in a black set of YFZ450 rims fronts and rears. In great shape, came off a 08 SE. Also have some Pivot Works axle bearings kit, and Pivot Works front hubs kit. Brand new Namura Piston 83.5mm bore, Comes with wrist pin, New rings and 2 circlips. I know its not the best but someone could put it to use, And im asking way below retail price.

New parts listed 3/25/14
New Namura Piston 83.5mm, New rings, wrist pin and circlips
Pivot Works axle bearing kit, Package says warriors 87 to 2004
Pivot Works front hubs kit, Package says, Banshees, Beartrackers, Raptors, Warriors, YFZ's, and Blasters.

Full set Powdercoated black YFZ450 08 SE rims. Great condition.

Geeess its not real high, I shipped Lloyd a set of rears a few months back for $24 for 2, USPS. Some of my buddies have used FedEx and UPS and they are expensive to ship larger items.

YFZ450 Proarmor sport series nerfbars SOLD
Diamond J kit SOLD to Warrior1996
Pivot Works front bearings SOLD Ed
Pivot Works rear axle bearings sale pending???

New Namura Piston kit still for sale
YFZ450 SE black rims waiting to take tires off and then Geeess I can give you a price.

Hiper mud plugs SOLD!! Still can get some more if anyone needs them. Also can get them in the real carbon fiber instead of lexan but the price is a little more. Will fit 8's 9's and 10's.

Fits 350 Warrior, 83.5mm comes with new rings, new circlips, wrist pin. For the price its hard to beat, they retail for $67 to $78. On the box its retailed for $119 but they are a lot cheaper on ebay. Like I said its not the best brand but its brand new and a good deal for someone looking for a top end kit.

Send me your info Tim and I'll send the money it's always nice to have a back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back