• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tim is that filter cover for the warrior a filter rap or box cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey Tim you still have the hyper mud plugs?price? and will they bolt on my itp Baja wheels on my Z400?

Coty $10 free shipping, And yes Ed I do still have the mudplugs, I was asking 30 for a pair, they fit front 10'' Hipers but can easily be cut to fit rear 9's and 8's. A lot of guys from other forums have cut them before. I got a set of rear ITP bajas I can go check and see how they look and get back with you or send a pic of how it would look.

Awesome sounds good Coty

Raptor 350 Streamline braided thumb throttle cable new still in package for sale, Asking $15 free shipping. Bought this and had intentions of using it but ended up buying a Edelbrock carb and it came with a edel cable.

Coty $10 free shipping, And yes Ed I do still have the mudplugs, I was asking 30 for a pair, they fit front 10'' Hipers but can easily be cut to fit rear 9's and 8's. A lot of guys from other forums have cut them before. I got a set of rear ITP bajas I can go check and see how they look and get back with you or send a pic of how it would look.

a pic would be awesome Tim

Well Tim I gotta pass on the out wears this time bro I got hit with a nasty doctor bill for the staples I got so maybe I'll be more prepared next time around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PIAA's sold the first day sorry. I still got the nerf bar nets, and Outerwears. I got a braided throttle cable for $15 its made by Streamline that's about all the things I can think of that you could actually use.

Outerwears for warrior Sold to CJ, thanks again. Also CJ it shipped out today, should have it by the end of the week.

Back