• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prodesign tether kill switch for sale, Asking 10 bucks. Its black and used but still got a lot of life left in it.

Sorry to butt in Tim, but if any body else is lookin for a Diamond J kit, I got one too.

To all members who bought parts last Friday till now, Heres whats been shipped, Moose Racing PB shipped, Namura Piston Kit shipped, Axle locknuts shipped.

Diamond J kit will ship out tomorrow, Ed I need your address, Something is worng with my Paypal, its all good on your behalf but I gotta link my bank account to accept the payment. But its shows you have paid. Sorry about this delay.

I need front wheel spacers,back break pads for 04 warrior

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I don't have the wheel spacers but can get you some DP brakes or EBC brake pads for under $20 shipped. I run EBC and Moose and they outlast all OEM pads ive used in th past.

I have to agree with BK about the spacers, if you do deciide to get them at least get the actual spacers and not the extended studs.

Oh yeah I'm going to end up going with longer arm and tie rods and would you happen to know where I can get a newer style headlight assembly and all

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Back