• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are in luck!! I got 1 plate that size, As for the 450 DS outerwear is 5 1/2 long and about 6 inch diameter, however I opened up one of the 250R's and it is a little over 7 inches long and stretches well over 6 inches in diameter, I got one blue and one black they have Duncan Racing wrote on them though

BK I got one for a 660 but im using it, Right now on Ebay they are a Outerwear for 10.50 and a Prodesign for 11.25, They both are great deals I gave 26 for mine last year. I do have a ProDesign dual Proflo filter for a 660 I would sale.

BK I appreciate you askin me first before going somewhere else, Wish I had a extra for ya. Honestly I would snatch one of those 10 dollar ones off ebay before they are gone.

Ill just pantyhose it geeessfore has a bunch of them from his gender confusion years

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok I am on the Invoice page, Lloyd, So I just put in Ed's email and then make the subtotal out for 20 no tax no shipping fees correct?

Ill just pantyhose it geeessfore has a bunch of them from his gender confusion years

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's what I've been using on #5 since the rebuild they actually work extremely well if not as good as a outerware and cheap as hell at that my K&N still looks like brand new

Back