Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Bump! Wanting to keep this at everyone's attention. Our Hunter rep was in on Thursday, and has ridden the Pocahontas system. I gathered he liked it, from what my dad said. He reccomended a place to stay, which is were we will be. We were going to stay centrally located to the 3 systems, but, after having a place reccomended to us; we've decided to stay at the furthest south trail (Pocahontas) and ride north through all 3.

i found something yall will need to add to your supply list!

for when i pass all of yall on a std bore/stroke motor. :evilface:
IMG_20121026_121016.jpg

and for the ladies :tup:
IMG_20121026_121030.jpg

have a nice day! i will have some extra if anyone forgets their's!

I can see you sittin in ice water after the stroker BURNS your ass! Lol. I found that neoprene jogging shorts keeps the chaffing away.

I can see you sittin in ice water after the stroker BURNS your ass! Lol. I found that neoprene jogging shorts keeps the chaffing away.

if i remember right your still needing my parts to finish yours right?

ha ya right ive still got the better head setup

i have you beat on the intake set up by a mile beast! and my head is more then adequate to eat your 366 smoking motor alive!

if i remember right your still needing my parts to finish yours right?

i have you beat on the intake set up by a mile beast! and my head is more then adequate to eat your 366 smoking motor alive!
ya better than a um with sudco carb, the fcr isnt that much better than it and my motor doesnt smoke i put new rings in it

ya better than a um with sudco carb, the fcr isnt that much better than it and my motor doesnt smoke i put new rings in it

dude you dont know what i got going in this for intake :iagree: pats got a idea but dont know it all, there will be no restriction on the intake of this thing :evilface:

dude you dont know what i got going in this for intake :iagree: pats got a idea but dont know it all, there will be no restriction on the intake of this thing :evilface:
only way to make it better is open carb lol

Did you forget the cam i'm using? This head will be ported to the hilt! Lol
lol you remember my cam and its nothing to mickey dunlaps r+d

Back