Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS

Me and my bunch will be there 5th-13th

So the weekend of the 13th is the dates!!

Be there or be square! Im probably missing a race of next season to go to this!

So, the weekend of April 13th, 2013. This is going to be my birthday present (28 on march 29th) for myself as I am not to be spending much or buying much from here on out because of my wedding next year.

Awesome! I get to see the mad cow in person! Its a rare occasion to see other supper mod warriors, its gonna be cool to meet every one! Im so pumped! Im getting stuff done!

Ditto^^^. Once I get some more money I'm getting my stroker done and other goodies installed.

Weston, heres how this will pan out thou. You and your crew are there, I show up on that weekend and thats it. You wait and see. Even with ALL of this time to plan for a trip, people won't make it.

I hope I am proven wrong. I wanna see a warrior takeover!

^^ agreed!! If just you and pat made it out, I'd be happy with that! I could spank pat in a race and meet the mad cow! I'd call that success!

Aren't you forgetting about me?! Come on dead, it was me who's been putting this **** together, for the most part! Lol. There should be another warrior with me if my friend can schedule to take off work for 3 days. It'd be that "web deal" he got. Nice bike. IF, and I mean BIG ******* IF, my best friend can get his act together and put $25 away each week, he could go, and then there would be another red/white 1st gen with me. So I could be bringing 3 warriors with me.

But, I know what you mean about people not showing when they said the would. Happened to us this last trip. We made reservations and set the weekend of labor day aside for another trip. We invited 12 people and no one showed! Pissed me off. Okay, some had good reason, wife's bday, one had a wife going in for sergury, and one could afford to take time off work. But, NO ONE else had reason to NOT go!

^^ agreed!! If just you and pat made it out, I'd be happy with that! I could spank pat in a race and meet the mad cow! I'd call that success!

Dude! You JUST asked me on the phone about ME letting YOU ride my bike for a little. And now you JUST bashed me! If you win it's because I let you! LMFAO! Idk if I win or not, it's for fun. But, you can damn well bet I'm bringing my A game, and goings balls deep!

Dude! You JUST asked me on the phone about ME letting YOU ride my bike for a little. And now you JUST bashed me! If you win it's because I let you! LMFAO! Idk if I win or not, it's for fun. But, you can damn well bet I'm bringing my A game, and goings balls deep!

lol bring it on!! remember i KNOW how to make mine launch :tup: what whas it you were having problems with? oh yea, THE LAUNCH! lol if i beat you first go i show you a few things :tup:

Oh boy! The smack talk has offically begun! Lol. I'll do just fine, pal. So long as I can keep the front end down! Lol

Ah, I'm not worried about it. I'm not the one that will be behind you! Besides, walle could blow another crank! Lol. Now, I really am kidding about that. Because I don't want to tow your ass back!

We are planning on taking off thursday, and getting in that afternoon. Will be riding thursday afternoon, friday, sat, and prob sunday morning. We'll have to exchange #s so we can coordinate meet times once there.

we ar planning on leaving early the saturday before driving through the night so we should be there about noon that sunday, then rolling out of there early the next sunday and getting our full week ride in. at least thats the plan so far from my camp.

as far as didgets go, i got pats and deans but dont have kyle's so ill text dean lol but i think we are just gonna hit the 3 systems that are connected. 160 miles should keep us busy! im sure there will be complete domination of the trails from my crew.

rides going as is,

2 warriors
1 700r
2 kfx 400s
1 KFX450R
1 300ex
possibly another 300 but thats unclear sofar.

We are planning on taking off thursday, and getting in that afternoon. Will be riding thursday afternoon, friday, sat, and prob sunday morning. We'll have to exchange #s so we can coordinate meet times once there.

That's my plan (for now) too.

There will be more then enough trails to ride for the week on the 3 system. But, rock house, and buffalo mountain are well with in driving distance for day trips.

I'll have:

my warrior
maybe another warrior
dad's trx3004x4
my trx3004x4(if sis goes)
and there may be a 400ex or eiger depending if this friend goes.

Back