Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, I wanna ride wargirl, OOPS! ****! I, uh, mean, ride with wargirl. I'ma beeen drinkin:)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahaha
ahahahhah
ahahaha
ahahah
hahah
haha
hah
ah
h

thoughts exactley!!!!! we love you wargirl!!!!:haha:

yeash......you guys are like a pack of wild dogs. If I was her I'd be scared of you fools rapin me. Get away from the computer and go check out some women.

Besides, we all know she couldn't keep up and we can all outride wargirl with our eyes closed. She's a girl. Its science.

:haha::haha:

yeash......you guys are like a pack of wild dogs. If I was her I'd be scared of you fools rapin me. Get away from the computer and go check out some women.

Nah now way I could ever do that 1st part. But, I have been doing that 2nd part! Atleast in the singular form, woman, not women, lol.:tup:

Besides, we all know she couldn't keep up and we can all outride wargirl with our eyes closed. She's a girl. Its science.

hahaha i'm only a dog on here cause i cant be on real life haha well i guess i am and my wife has me on a short leash! lol but i'm with gen once again and would never think of doing some nasty cazy **** lik that! i migt just look at her alot! hahah

Yeah, I can see it now. Be like in that movie grownups. Shift... and shift... shift... and shift. Lol

hahah, why did this turn into a wargirl thread?

Anyways, I have been inviting other guys that I wheel with too. Buch of guys I ride wellsville with, should be a lot of first timers down there.

Back