Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Been waiting on something like this to go down. I can't miss this event. Count me and my group in for now.

DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS

Me and my bunch will be there 5th-13th

So the weekend of the 13th is the dates!!

Be there or be square! Im probably missing a race of next season to go to this!

So yall are leaving on the 13th? And dean your goin to be there the 11th? what about the weekend of the 6th when they arrive?

So yall are leaving on the 13th? And dean your goin to be there the 11th? what about the weekend of the 6th when they arrive?

Then they will have several days of riding without us. To which I suggest they check out buffalo mountain, and rock house. That way they get a damn nice trip in, and we can all ride the 3 system job for the 1st time together. It's never cool when someone gets to ride the trails JUST before you do. Feels like you missed out on something. Lol.

Then this should be a great birthday for you! Lol

Here are the maps in the north to south order, for those of you too lazy to go to hatfields website and look at them.

Pocahontas%20User%20Map%2051812%20copy.jpg

WOW, we are gonna be busy that week :D thanks for posting pat i have been overloaded here, 2k, come on out! im interested in talking to you about barrel racing and all that goes into it! that just peaks my interest!

the gloss matches the front plastics but the flat looks sweet too might have to put up a poll

I have a bunch of friends trying to make plans to go as well. I will have to see if we can work it out to be the same weekend unless you don't want such a big crowd.

We will probably be bringing:
1 Yamaha Warrior (Possibly another if we get it put back together)
1 Yamaha Raptor 660
2 Honda 400ex's
1 Honda 700XX
1 Suzuki 250 Quad Racer
1 Suzuki 500 Vinson
1 Polaris 500 Scrambler
1 Polaris 850XP Sportsman
1 Polaris 800 Sportsman
2 Polaris 500 Sportsmans
1 Polaris 550XP Sportsman 2up
1 Polaris 450 Sportsman
1 Polaris 800 RAZR
1 Can Am 500 Outlander

as well as 3 dirt bikes
KTM 500
RM250
YZ250

So that will be 5 trucks & trailers full of bikes & Quads. It will be a hell of a trip.

Damn dude that is a big ass group in itself! I say the more the merrier. But, will say this... I don't like to ride in HUGE groups, atleast in the trails, sand it cool. But, I doubt that will be a prob, because I doubt we all plan to ride together the entire time. It may only turn out to be dad and I on my end, so we'd prob tag along with some different people for most of it. Beisdes, there are plent of trails for all to enjoy.

I have a bunch of friends trying to make plans to go as well. I will have to see if we can work it out to be the same weekend unless you don't want such a big crowd.

We will probably be bringing:
1 Yamaha Warrior (Possibly another if we get it put back together)
1 Yamaha Raptor 660
2 Honda 400ex's
1 Honda 700XX
1 Suzuki 250 Quad Racer
1 Suzuki 500 Vinson
1 Polaris 500 Scrambler
1 Polaris 850XP Sportsman
1 Polaris 800 Sportsman
2 Polaris 500 Sportsmans
1 Polaris 550XP Sportsman 2up
1 Polaris 450 Sportsman
1 Polaris 800 RAZR
1 Can Am 500 Outlander

as well as 3 dirt bikes
KTM 500
RM250
YZ250

So that will be 5 trucks & trailers full of bikes & Quads. It will be a hell of a trip.

Bad ass man. The ,ore the merrier I say. If we all know someone in one way or another, we can at least get a big group shot and break off into smalle groups with similar riding style peoples. since we cant ride at night, some sort of partying will have to be had with all these peeps as well.

yall have fun with that party crap. me and my crew plan to be bums and sleep when not riding. we go hard when we are on the quads.

I'll most likely be passed out myself, from riding. Be cool to down a few bears with everyone though. But, I aint gettin hammered. There to ride, not pray to the porcillan god, lol.

I'll most likely be passed out myself, from riding. Be cool to down a few bears with everyone though. But, I aint gettin hammered. There to ride, not pray to the porcillan god, lol.

Ride hard, party hard......repeat

Latest posts

Back