Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update, I just ordered my Powermadds with Rox billet mounts, And some number plates and backgrounds. I was gonna put a YFZ hood in replace of my old one but Thanks to lbjamm for taking time out of his day to do some measurements for me it wont work, The quadtech hood is slightly over 10 inches and 8 1/4 near the middle, So now Im gonna use a KFX400 hood they fit with slight mods. Pics coming this week, And most of all Happy Friday the 13th!!!

@Deadlast Thanks man and btw congrats on the wedding, @Duneracerweston Hearing that from you man means a lot, I have busted my a$$ on this since I got it, Still got a few ideas in the works. But once again guys thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:
Parts came in today, Not much stuff but getting closer. Powermadds with Rox billet mounts, background number plates, Streamline braided cable, Inline fuel filter and NGK cap. I will post pics installed tonight.

Last edited:
New pics, SSI decal background plates and attack overlays, Top notch company

A close up of the Rox mounts

Buyer advice, I learned the hard way this week purchasing some yellow Powermadds, They offer 2 different colors, Yellow and Skidoo so I decided to buy both sets to get the right shade of retro yellow for my 660. Heres the difference in colors if you ever have to decide between the 2.

Well after doing a lot of thinking and catching up on a few bills, Ive finally broke weak and decided to order some Fasst Flexx bars 14* bends, They will be here this week and I cant wait, Its so hard to throw down that much cash for them but they will benefit me in the long run. I have real bad elbow problems from previous years of weightlifting. So after talking to a few of my buddies that run them I was sold. I was gonna get a lonestar or Roll design stem but decided to go with these since I already had the risers.

Thanks Ed and Weston, It seems like when my list starts getting smaller I get another idea or wanna swap a part out for a different one. On my current list, +2 a arms, White hiper rings, Oil cooler, KFX quadtech hood, and Im changing my front bumper and rear grab bar for different ones. So if anyone needs a DG Vpro bumper and a DG ultralite grabbar mine are for sale.

The +2 a arms are a must, The diamond J kit does fine but the added weight to a already heavy front end I don't like and real a arms look a lot better. As for internal mods its stayin bone stock until something fails or breaks. Im more looking into better suspension and handling than a lot of horsepower, Its got great throttle response and accelerates good so im pleased as of right now.

If your looking at changing the front end you may want to look into the 400ex lt conversion on it to get the best setup for your needs. I love mine and will never go standard travel on anything else ever again. James loves his lt front end.

Just throwing that out there

Latest posts

Back