DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$45. Not bad for a $100+ rotor.

GetInline-11.jpg

I also got some alba racing fatbar handlebar clamps. Which I'm gunna keep even though I don't really need. Me and 87 are working a deal but I figure if I ever sell the bars, these clamps can go in with the deal.

:tdown:Damn it! i wanted that rotor! hahaha you beat me to it. Are them typhoon brake rotors any good? the ones that go for like 50 bucks on ebay?

Last edited:
vise grips and a alen head socket on a 3/8 impact at the same time other whise it will round out the bolts hen BLUE lock tite them when you put it back together

There's just 4 allen head bolts that go through the disk into the hub.

I even tried heating the hub up to try and brake the bolt free, got nothing.

if nothing else works you can try drilling the allen bolts out then after it's off get out the old tap and die set

You put the vise grips on. The alen head bolt and use the impact at the same time because the vise grip would keep pressure while the impact hammers away at it

I still don't understand ur logic. vise grips on what? the bolt, then the grips will turn when you hammer at it with the impact and the would do nothing for it anyways. When your pushing in/down with the impact, there your downward pressure. Anyways, allen socket on a impact, I'll give that a try.

I wanted that one. My bro has it on his TRX and its mean. just didn't like the price.

Nope, rotor is still on. Lookin for just the hub now. I can sell the disk and hub as a set. I also have plans to mock up some rotor guards (disk and sprockt) so new longer bolts are necessary. Having it all apart makes it easy.

Back