DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA stock length i knew it! i may not have the warrior anymore but i still know it inside and out! well kinda...... lol I could tell it was a stock length by the pictures of it on his bike. :) lol

First time you were right Tyler. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while.

I always though it would be cool to get a 1st gen warrior and rebuild it to stock.

I have to ask, did anybody else actually see this thing on ebay before I posted it on here? If not, then Dead owes me a finders fee (just kidding!) haha.

I saw it the same day you posted it. Knew he wasn't gunna get a buyer so persuaded him to part it out. You ALL owe me! Hahahahah

THANKS DEADLAST!!! did you get you stuff yet? He told me he was going to ups today with mine to get me a exact price

Nope, he gunna be shipping it out tomorrow or Friday. I should have it early next week! I think I'm gettin the stem as well.

P3270006.jpg

I just really like this pic. What I need to do is get all my stuff on, clean it up really good again and snap off some new shots.

New stuff. Added the indicator lights to the hood, and the new swinger is all mounted up and tested!

PA130025.jpg

PA130024.jpg

And holy **** did it run perfect today! I mean almost like the best ever! I adjusted the valve clearance and did an oil change and with the new swingger on (absolutely no slop at all!!!) the madcow ran like a top! I had a smile from ear to ear. Now it just needs to stay like that. I think I'm gunna race next weekend...........though I still need a swinger skid, humm.

new parts. Im DONE! Hahhaha. Freakin broke and really don't want anything else (perhaps a stroker) Of course I will have maintenance and what have you (I really nedd a-arms heims) but other then that. I think I might be done moddin the beast. Time to just ride it now.........and work on my Jeep. That's my new project, hahahah

Image0052.jpg

nice man! i love ur warrior. one of my favs. ill be getting a lonestar stem to... my stock one is bent pretty good.

Ya man you will love that swinger skid! but if you race and get hit with some rooster tail and mud, somehow that skid will catch like 20 lbs of dirt, mud and crap lol

Well, I just did my taxes and now I have the itch, yet again. Will also be gettin a x-mas bonus here late March/early April, finally. (corporate BS) Plus I'm on here everyday and get to see these kick ass warriors. I feel like mine is of no importance anymore, time to shine it back up!

2011 mod/update list - (RED means done or bought)

NEED
Oil and Filters
Magura Clutch rebuild (new slave?)
Gibson stabilizer rebuild
Rear skid
UNI filter and install Alium. air box
Install Lonestar stem
Heim ends for A-Arms
re-grease/tune-up
Super clean and photoshoot for ATVscene article

WANT
Faast Flexx Bars or Precision Clamps(?)
PC frame black
.390 cam or stroker and keep my .430
diff. sprocket combo
new plastics & new graphix kit(?)
Trailtech Vapor with mount
Outlaw Racing bars (if I get the Precision clamps)
Extra set of Tires
+1 intake
New front tires
Wide rear grab bar
Galfer rear wave rotor
GOpro HD camera

PONDERING
Dynatech CDI (need a newer harness and stator then)
YZ426F swap

do the precision clamps. also keep the plastic the same, its what makes your quad maybe mix up the graphics a bit

if you wanna get a new cam pm me what youd want for the old one

426 warrior, hell ya something i want to do

Haven't tried the Precision clamps yet, but would like to. I get that is not the same as the flexx bars. Flexx go up and down individually or together. Clamps just move opposite each other. Ive ridden flex and kinda liked it, be interested to try the clamps to compare.

Any advice for sprockets? I like runnin the 22's. My cam is to big, don't have the git up that most warriors do, but it definitely opens up, which I like.

I'm also thinking that I mashed up one of my cooler tubes, might have to get a new cooler.

Latest posts

Back