DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, Got my tax return. Two new front tires, and PRM wide bar just ordered! Droppin the stabilizer and clutch of to get rebuilt on Monday.

what to buy next!

On a side note, I just got some stuff for the KTM too.

They don't sell the paint stripper thats in a spray can in Ohio?

Will it take off rhino liner? Whats it called. I bet I can get it.

Oh, I might have tracked down some flexx bars for a decent price too.

My tire total came to $98 for both fronts, Maxxis clones, 6ply. Gotta love BKT's!!

Ok, it might not phase Rhino liner, but it works really well on regular paint. Permatex makes some called 'Paint Stripper' and theres another kind called 'Aircraft Paint Remover' made by Klean-Strip. That stuff Bones is talking about may work better though.

That aircraft paint remover is some wicked stuff on car paint and stuff. It'll even start to eat your skin if you get it on you.

The one side has two huge holes in it. Literally stuffed with 5 plugs and the other hole with two. And I stuffed them drunk, at 3:30 in the morning in the middle of the woods. Hahahaha. I bet a couple plugs fall out when I change the rims and tires round. The right side tire I never liked because its not the HD version and it has a pretty nasty chunk taken out of it, down to the fibers, I'm suprised its not leaking. Wellsville eats tires. I'm keeping the ones I have not as spares but there in the frits as far as reliably goes. I'd just be on my mind when I'd be out riding.

Page 5 has my 2011 mod list, I've been checkin things off.

Well, I got them,, Dunno if I wanna keep yet though. I gotta but the fat bar clam for my stem and I also cant run my cyrca's with these. Hummm, what to do.

GetInline-9.jpg

Tits mang. I was wondering if you could use the handguards with the flex bars. that sucks, is there any guards you can run?

I will figure out the guards, I might be able to make them work. I can run acerbis but I really like the full wraps, they save the levers in a rollover.

New Tires - $90.97 out the door! OH YEAH.

GetInline-10.jpg

Dunno just yet. I'll figure it out. Custom bracket and some sort of halogens.

$45. Not bad for a $100+ rotor.

GetInline-11.jpg

I also got some alba racing fatbar handlebar clamps. Which I'm gunna keep even though I don't really need. Me and 87 are working a deal but I figure if I ever sell the bars, these clamps can go in with the deal.

Back