Bumperz

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have $21.72 CAD left in paypal and I only put money into it through my bank account so it takes 2 weeks here in Canada. If someone can find a deal for that much I'd be very thankfull

I only "need" the back. I almost bought the kevlar pads 5 mins ago but waited. Still thinking of buying them tho because I have -14% on my rear brake pads right now and have taken a bit off my disc :haha:

Adding to above ^^ they also have a 30 day money back

Get the metalics for the back and get the fronts when they are toasted mine have wint a year and a half and still got half the padd on em

Get the metalics for the back and get the fronts when they are toasted mine have wint a year and a half and still got half the padd on em

Would you think that I could get away with the kevlar pads for a month? Then when I get some more money in paypal get sintered metal? If the kevlar pads are so bad from the get go I can send them back in 30 days after I get em. What do you think?

HOLY CRAP!! Sanding by hand, 4 hours, Rear Swing-arm, STILL NOT DONE!

100_01585.jpg

Shoddy picture ^^
Well I thought if I got bare metal it would make the paint last longer, I'am pretty much 70% done the have the axle carrier to do. Realized my school has a freaking sand blasting booth :argh:

Sand blasting will get rid of the rust much better than sanding will. You could still blast it. It also gives the paint something better to bite to and stay.

If you aren't going to blast it, you need to get some metal etching primer and shoot it on there first. Napa has a pretty decent metal etch primer in a rattle can.

Latest posts

Back