Bumperz

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a red set of those shock covers on my Banshee. When I was looking for some for the Warrior, I never could find those. They actually hold up pretty well. Just don't point a pressure washer right on the lettering because it will take the lettering off. I hit mine at the car wash and took part of the lettering off.

If I just use a garden hose with a nozzle will it take the letters off? Yeah my front shocks have tiny specs of rust forming on them so I want to let them last until I get some new ones.

No the garden hose is fine. When I pressure wash mine, I just keep the nozzle back a ways from the covers.

I fought grips slipping off on my Banshee. Not good when you are out hitting it hard on the trails. I now have those Rogue grips on both my ATV's. I will never buy another kind of grip. They are very nice and seem to hold up very well. Actually are reasonably priced too.

ODI's are so amazing, I have tried 3 different grips, ODI is by far the best!

ODI's are so amazing, I have tried 3 different grips, ODI is by far the best!

Yes they are. They have been on my Banshee since the build a few years back. I just put them on the Warrior a few months back when I changed out the bars. They don't slip, turn, or come off at all!! The grip is kind of soft and has some give to it.

Great! Can't wait till they get here. I hope 130mm is the right size.

GUYS! are PREMIUM KEVLAR BRAKE PADS any good? And for that matter is SUMO a good brake pad company? I found a really good deal on some.

How are kevlar pads bad? I have a really good deal here I found. Don't have that much money left in paypal so I can't really get the best thing.

Latest posts

Back