Bumperz

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like PRM but they don't have a single bumper on ebay and there site doesn't use paypal and I don't want to buy one from the dealer (to much $$)

PRM is the strongest and lightest. PRM Summit is the best imo:tup:
You have the Summit I can see, Do you find it big and bulky? I'am liking it and looks like it does what a bumper should do, just don't want a huge rock crawler bumper.

Its not as big in person i dont think. I thought it was gonna be heavy as hell but was wayyy lighter than my AC bumper i replaced it with. Its really nice when you gotta use it to pick the front end up

Its not as big in person i dont think. I thought it was gonna be heavy as hell but was wayyy lighter than my AC bumper i replaced it with. Its really nice when you gotta use it to pick the front end up

So would you buy it over the baja bumper?

I'am going to buy a bumper very soon (I think I'll wait till Monday) I am thinking of the Alba bumper (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/YAMAHA-WARRIO...ht_2863wt_1396) just because of the nice price and PRM's not reasponding to my emails. What do you think I should do?

I also found out who has this bumper its yamarider
here's some pictures I found of his ATV the bumper looks bent but that's from his DG bumper breaking the frame before the bumper
yamaharider2.jpg

yamarider2.jpg

I think it looks good only reason I didn't buy it 5mins ago was it looks like it exposes a lot of the frame above it. Or is that just me?

Alba Pro Elite bump, thats what Red Headed has. Need to find some one to weld it back together though. An idiot thought it was a good point to attach a winch and then started jerking it. Its actually a really strong bumper.

Thats what Red Headed has. Need to find some one to weld it back together though. An idiot thought it was a good point to attach a winch and then started jerking it. Its actually a really strong bumper.

Wat?

Also you think it exposes to much above it and the frame? Or is that just me?

Wat?

Also you think it exposes to much above it and the frame? Or is that just me?

Oh I let a buddy ride it and he got it stuck in the mud pit. A guy with a grizzly went to winch him out, couldnt get traction and started jerking with all the griz had and broke brackets off.

It actually isnt as exposed as it looks. Just dont let a dumbass hook a winch to the bumper, any bumper for that matter.

Oh I let a buddy ride it and he got it stuck in the mud pit. A guy with a grizzly went to winch him out, couldnt get traction and started jerking with all the griz had and broke brackets off.

It actually isnt as exposed as it looks. Just dont let a dumbass hook a winch to the bumper, any bumper for that matter.

That sucks what a jackass!
So you have had this bumper before? and recommend it?

Ive still got it and it is pretty durable otherwise. I just need to find a local aluminum welder to weld the lower mounts back on.

Bounced it off of a few trees and other stuff, please dont ask!!! LOL

Ive still got it and it is pretty durable otherwise. I just need to find a local aluminum welder to weld the lower mounts back on.

Bounced it off of a few trees and other stuff, please dont ask!!! LOL

I can weld aluminum at my school ;)

Finally found out what bumper my Warrior has on it. It is a Pro Aluminum Pro-Cross. It seems to be pretty decent. I like it because it has a skid plate angled down to the frame where the lower a-arms mount. I have mowed down some saplings and it has held up pretty well. I have a PRM bumper on my Banshee with the same kind of skid setup. Nice to be able to mow over brush and it just slides right on over.

I can weld aluminum at my school ;)

If you didnt live in Canada Id be shipping it your direction for some welding!!! It would cost me as much as a new bumper to get it to you and back. I should see if the welding course at college could do it.

Finally found out what bumper my Warrior has on it. It is a Pro Aluminum Pro-Cross. It seems to be pretty decent. I like it because it has a skid plate angled down to the frame where the lower a-arms mount. I have mowed down some saplings and it has held up pretty well. I have a PRM bumper on my Banshee with the same kind of skid setup. Nice to be able to mow over brush and it just slides right on over.

Mowed over a few saplings with the alba on Red Head and the DG on Jar-Jar. Havent got hung up yet.

If you didnt live in Canada Id be shipping it your direction for some welding!!! It would cost me as much as a new bumper to get it to you and back. I should see if the welding course at college could do it.

Yeah I guess you got to pay both ways. But yeah I hate using my mig welder because the ones at the school are huge and are so much nicer to use. I'am helping my teacher build a john deere buggy out of a old GMC pick up ;)

Sounds like you guys really beat on your bikes...

Nope dont beat, but I did by them to ride. Most of my riding is on private property, so I have to forge new trails once in a while. When I was on my trip in northern WI, we put over 160 miles on the quads in 1 1/2 days. I just ride the living hell out of mine.

Latest posts

Back