A-arms, and shocks.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well couldn't you still use Iwarrior +2 but use the same concept with the spacers? Or no matter what yyou have to uuse the hondas for first gen frames?

Not really it depends what you order

Dont you have +2? which makes it +4 on the warrior. They make a stock length 400 ex arm also?

When i was building my arms for my 87 i held up my ASR warrior arms for the newer frame and they too could be spaced to work like you did with the 400ex arms

Dont you have +2? which makes it +4 on the warrior. They make a stock length 400 ex arm also?

When i was building my arms for my 87 i held up my ASR warrior arms for the newer frame and they too could be spaced to work like you did with the 400ex arms

I looked at modding aftermarket warrior a arms to fit the older frame.
But with that being said, I like the fact you can get a wider stance out of the 400ex arms. I also like the long travel arms for the 400ex.
Most of the trails around here are wide enuf to accommodate lifted Rhinos, Razors, and full modded 4x4's. I have to think they would be wider than a Warrior with an extra 4 inches on it????

I looked at modding aftermarket warrior a arms to fit the older frame.
But with that being said, I like the fact you can get a wider stance out of the 400ex arms. I also like the long travel arms for the 400ex.
Most of the trails around here are wide enuf to accommodate lifted Rhinos, Razors, and full modded 4x4's. I have to think they would be wider than a Warrior with an extra 4 inches on it????

Hell dude, you obviously can fab with swppin that motor in, how bout making your own arms?! That way you can say its completely one off.

you also alsways have the option of finding a 90 and up roller so you could get aftermarket a arms that are made for it. sometimes they can be found cheap

Hell dude, you obviously can fab with swppin that motor in, how bout making your own arms?! That way you can say its completely one off.

I looked into that as well, but I heard their not as easy to make as it looks.
I also don't have access to a tubing bender.
I built the mounts outta scrap steel from a local machine shop.. I would have to buy all the tubing, hiems, and ball joints to make some a arms. It's just easier to buy some that are already made.. lol

I have a couple of questions for everybody??

I was looking to get an anti vibe steering stem for my Warrior, but the only ones I could find were for the 350 Raptor.. Will that stem fit my frame?

I was also wondering about this 400ex a-arm swap, and how it's going to effect the steering geometry?
Cause I'll end up +4 up 1. Right?? (That's pretty wide) It's gotta effect the turning radius?
I was wondering if I could grind down the stops on the flag of the stem, to get more steering angle for tight trails?

I could use a little feedback on this.

Back