1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright sounds good, just pm it to me and tell me what you want it to look like.

Yup no problem man, I like doing that kind of stuff and I get tired of editing my own pictures sometimes lol.

Looks good with the +3 on the front and the 660s on it gives it a good stance.

Been waiting all morning but finally some of the quad parts I ordered showed up. I got a new D.I.D Xring chain, 14t front sprocket, ODI Rogue Grips (anodized red which is awesome), and a new upper chain roller. Still waiting on my lower chain roller, battery, battery strap, and my prefilter for my k&n air filter.

Awesome! only thing better than getting new parts is getting them installed and breaking them in

Well today was a good day. My battery came in later, so now I'm only waiting on a few more parts. Got the ODI Rogue grips on and finally got around to installing my tusk d flex full wrap hand guards that I have had sitting around since the winter. Also got my upper chain roller replaced.

I'll get some better pics tomorrow with the bike outside and maybe some pics of the project bikes that are sitting in the background. Also, for anyone looking for new grips, I highly recommend the ODI Rogue Lock On Grips. These things are awesome, have an amazing feel, look great, super easy to install, and cheap too. Will definitely buy again.

The rest of my parts are here... T.M. Designs lower chain roller, Outerwear Prefilter and oem battery strap.

Got the Prefilter installed real quick today, now I just have to jet it, been neglecting that for a while and I know its lean, so I need to get that done. Also, the new chain and sprockets will be on soon.

Back