1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant beat all that for under 100, It will ride a lot better and be more stable. I do suggest checking the tie rod extenders after every good 5 to 10 hrs. If you want you can upgrade to actual +2 tierods, I was gonna do it but went a different route.

I'm probably going to run it at +3, so I'm assuming they make +3 tierods as well. Maybe if I ever bend an extender I'll upgrade. I'm never probably going to throw money into a arms because this is kinda a budget build, nothing to crazy. I'm getting to the point now where, there are only a few mods left I want and then I'll just enjoy it as is. If I'm ever going to throw a lot of money into a quad, it'll be down the road when I'm older can afford a newer quad. It's just not worth it to me to spend more money on a quad than it's worth.

Yep they make +3's, But the extenders will be fine. I got a buddy that has ran the kit for 3 years XC an has had no problems. Since its a budget build just enjoy it, Im at that point now with both of mine, I like a few small things to get and im done.

Just ordered a new oil filter, yz250f MSR shifter, and tomorrow I'm going to run down to my local dealer and order the lower shock bushings for my 660 shocks. Excited to soon ride my warrior again, it's been too long.

Thanks geeess, it should be looking a lot better when it gets out of the garage soon, if it ever stops raining.

Thanks geeess, it should be looking a lot better when it gets out of the garage soon, if it ever stops raining.

Tell me about it The trails here were suppose to open May 1st and that was postponed until May 10th so tomorrow I'm finally gonna be able to hit the trails with #5 for the first time this season and it's gonna be a wet and muddy one for sure!

I would have rode a couple weeks ago, cause it was dry, but my quad had no oil in cause I didn't have an oil filter for it. Then it was sitting with the front end apart and brake lines apart. Finally going to have it all back together this week hopefully. It needs to be running good by Memorial Day weekend, cause I'm going up north for a group ride. Haven't rode in like 2 months, and now it's suppose to rain all week.

Got my new MSR shifter today. This is an awesome mod, looks great and the shifter feels a lot better now.

Mine had at least an inch of play in it. I couldn't take it anymore, so I switched it out.

Got my 660 shocks on and the oil changed. Took her for a ride down the road, and into the woods and got covered in mud! Fun fun

Raptor 660 shocks on +3 DJ Kit

I'm possibly thinking about dropping to +2, but haven't decided yet, need some trail time logged before I decide.

Last edited:
The banner? I just figured out how to do the pic, I knew about the fonts and colors but you got links to your threads also.

All I did was open up my build thread, copied the address bar, and then pasted it into my signature. Might want to put your picture under your signature too, might look better.

The banner is a picture of my fender, and then I edited it at pixlr.com , if that is what you are wondering.

I cropped the picture really close to 400 x 80, which is the max upload size of a signature. If you want me to, I might be able to edit a picture for you.

Latest posts

Back