1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks really sweet dude! Really cool trent! How much was that tusk battery?

Thanks for the kind words Jimmy! The battery was $38 and came with the acid. It had some really good reviews and I have a few other Tusk products on my quad that are awesome so I figured I'd give it a shot. I ordered it from Rocky Mountain ATV when I ordered a bunch of the other parts.

Yeah, I really like that store, great for big purchases because you get free shipping!

Fixed the positive battery wire and charged/installed the new Tusk Tec-Core battery and oem battery strap. Now I got power again!!!

Here's the list.
- Jet it ( running a little lean)
- Install chain & sprocket
- Raptor 350 Clutch mod with R1 perch and red anodized shorty clutch lever
- Rebuilding a 2001 raptor 660 rear shock I got for free ( it's missing the bump stop)
- Wrap the header

I'm also in the process of working out a new front end suspension set up that would be a first here on the forum to my knowledge. Not going to post anything on my design until I do it but I would be interested in having your opinion Ed if you don't mind me pm'ing you.

Got the new T.M. Designs Lower Chain roller in, 14t front sprocket and new D.I.D X-Ring Chain in, looks sweet!

I must say that your machine has really come along way bro....good ****!

Not a build update but I photoshopped this background and it was too awesome not to share. If anyone wants me to make a similar one with their bike just pm me I guess.

Back