What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO got my jets in today fro, jets r us great shipping pretty fast too, now if this dang rain storm would stop and get out of here.

changed to my cut fenders and relocated lights

2012-03-24173412.jpg
2012-03-24173446.jpg

How did you mount the lights like that I have been thinking about moving mine but dunno how to get them bolted up, think there was another thread somebody moved there to under the front fenders.

How did you mount the lights like that I have been thinking about moving mine but dunno how to get them bolted up, think there was another thread somebody moved there to under the front fenders.
took the top 2 bumper bolts out and used the original headlight bolts in place of them and I had to trim the little tabs off the inside metal spacer on the lights otherwise they aim up to high very easy mod

Rebuilt my top end today w/.040 wiseco 10.25 -1. And installed my new east coast atv hd axle and all balls bearings. Put a zerk in the carrier and drilled slots in the axle tube spacer.

Tested the tether switch on on the R6 powered Warrior.

After my girlfriend went home I thought it would be a great day for a ride. I put all my gear on, dressed for a cool ride. Its only about 5*C here today. I set out to explore a new area not far from my home. Only about 15 min into my ride I was trying to find a place to cross a small creek, I was hoping to find somewhere with something to winch off of if I got stuck. I found a spot where another ATV had crossed. It looked shallow enough, 12-18" and a sandy or mud bottom. On the other side there was a slight hill, I figured it would be no problem at all.

First gear nice and slow, about 4' into the 8' crossing the front end drops. Apparently the 18" was closer to 28". I did the only thing I could, open the throttle and try to pull the front end up. Well it worked, 100hp and about 12,000rpm and I was laying flat on my back in just over 2' of nice COLD fresh water. Some how my rain gear and "water proof" boots didnt keep me even close to dry. The Warrior was standing on the back tires and rear grab bar. The engine quit just as it should, when the tether pulled out. I was laying in the water and managed to kick the bike back onto all 4 tires. Strait home to dry out my iphone and ridding gear. Still a fun way to spend 45 min.

The reason I'm chicken **** around deep water is because the air filter on my bike is in the open just above the cylinder head under the factory tank cover.

Got my Dg front,rear bumper,fmf pipe,and plastics swapped from the 99 no motor to the running 96. Next up swap the nerf bars and save money for some +2 A arms to match my rear axle.:atv:

Got my Dg front,rear bumper,fmf pipe,and plastics swapped from the 99 no motor to the running 96. Next up swap the nerf bars and save money for some +2 A arms to match my rear axle.:atv:

I need your front fenders from the 99!!! LOL J/K Do you know how hard it is to find a set of fenders in the 99's shade of grey.... If you dont let me tell you its damn near impossible!!!!!

For my own quad thing today... Jar-Jar got moved into its new home finally. No more outside storage for it!!!! yay

Nope didn't know they where hard to find. Mine are white with blue tank cover soon to be all white in the next 3or4 days.

looked it wishing i had 600 bucks i found a yzf 426 motor, wiring , exhaust , rad, clutch lever and cable on my local kijiji

reverse/neutral lights

Messing around at work and made some brackets to hold some LEDs I had laying around.

2012-04-25090830.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-04-25090839.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Back