What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put all new wheel bearings and carrier bearings(Boss Bearings) and added a grease zerk in the carrier
2012-07-12001410.jpg
2012-07-12001801.jpg

Installed new cobra exhaust.... Neighbors are gonna hate me when I load it into the truck on an early Saturday morning :D

picked up my jet kit and my msr hand guards/guard covers then im putting in a carrier and some wheel spacers..pro taper bars...moving the ignition switch to a metal plate on the pro taper bars....putting custom z400 heel guards on her...then she rid-able

Got a package in the mail today.. Some powerlip chain rollers I ordered from ebay, and some new tensioners.
I took a link outta my chain, and set it all up.. Things look way better when you have new parts. :tup:

It was way easier to get things straight , and the axle doesn't look so wonkie anymore.

Last edited:
Finished up installing pro design tether switch,installed my oil cooler still gotta drill an tap the side case, rode it around the yard pulling the tether cord makeing sure it works, parked in the garage then went an bought a arrma fury short coarse rc truck, getting back into some short coarse racing with my son.

That had to be hilarious watchin you ride around the yard jumping off to test the kill lol!

Picked up a pair of brand new NANKANG front tires on ITP steel rims and a pair of 20-11-8 MAXXIS RAZR's with a 3rd tread left all for $60

2012-07-13210255.jpg
2012-07-13210221.jpg
2012-07-13203425.jpg
2012-07-13210616.jpg

Used my bush hog for over an hour, and over heated the fourtrax slightly doing it. Might need to adjust my mixture screw cause all I do is barely touch the throttle why mowing. Have to go that slow with how thick the grass/weeds are and how wet they became. That slow with a load makes it hot. Luckily I found and bought a used, factory option, cooling fan on ebay for super cheap. Just saved me nearly 200-$250 to piece together a new one. Oh yeah, I looked at my warrior while at work. Lol.

i got me a new tether cord, and took it out for a ride to see how much i like the zilla shocks, and they work damn well for being from the 80's

Back