What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to putting it back together.

Slapping on the freshly rebuilt shocks and installed the YFZ450 front calipers. Also painted my jug. Bought rear brake pad and +2 rear brake line.

All that is left is to put the engine back together in the quad and fire it up! Can't wait to ride her again. Hasn't been running since NOV!!!!!

i rolled mine outta the trailer, used it for a tmplet for the last week, then it will go back in the trailer for another month or two..

put new clutch cables on my 2 girls
2012-06-04234446-1.jpg

2012-06-04234400.jpg

also modding some heal guards from my 04 Polaris predator 540
to fit the 02 wardog
2012-06-05001448.jpg
2012-06-05001521.jpg

GOT MY ENGINE BACK TOGETHER! finally.

Now to clean some parts and drop it back in!

Bought some +2 ASR a arms, getting ready to start on my build

Last edited:
Got the stroker piston from jasonp today. Time to start gathering more parts to build my extra engine. Also, and this is the best part of today, got my brand new works at steelers! **** yeah! I already love em. Not even going to send them back in for revalving or respringing. Looks like I kinda wasted money on the ride quality warrenty, as I new would happen if I purchased it, lol. The 24yr old stockers have deserved this retirement.

adjusted the clutch cable so it was not slipping and got to try out new sprocket combo more

whelp after being an idiot the other day when i snapped the stud on the head, we finally got it out and are about to put some new ones in this weekend. also i was able to put on the heel guards and clutch cover on last week.

Latest posts

Back