87 warrior project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah just let me know. very interested. and will it matter as far as it goes for it being used with your rockers and then going to mine?

If your head is getting a valve job done, dig up some cash and put HD springs in that bad boy! It's already out, and apart. You are far better off going with the HD springs. More cam options will then work, and it is extra insurance. I've run the S1HC with stock springs, it worked fine, but, I prefer some extra insurance. Also, nothing wrong with stock valves.

man those are high lol. as far as extra insurance whats at stake without them. kinda on a tight budget and trying to get a little more hp but also do it right and not cheaply if you know what i mean.

They are high but well worth it u only do them once as for at stake I'll leave that explaining to some of the deeper motor guys I'm only beginning to start into my crazy build

i hear you as i am just getting started. could i just get the hd springs with stock cam for now until i can afford cam or will the hd springs be to much for stock cam?

ok I am going to do some searching. thanks for all the help guys. and 97warrior just let me know on that cam or is it going to be a while before you take it out?

It should be here soon I'm ordering springs and valves and gotta clearance the head for the mega cycle

I'll keep you updated on the progression of the work so that you can decide if you wanna go that route

well i made up my mind that if a get a cam it will be the s1hc, so now the problem is making a very hard decision to get the hd springs or not, as hot cam states you can use stock springs

Get the hd springs you'll make more power and you can run a bigger cam when you decide you want to upgrade.

Latest posts

Back