Zoom Zoom Carb?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the thumb throttle any easier to push with the Zoom Zoom carb? I already have a Honda thumb throttle,on my warrior and it's still really stiff and hard to push.

Is the thumb throttle any easier to push with the Zoom Zoom carb? I already have a Honda thumb throttle,on my warrior and it's still really stiff and hard to push.

Seems like you may need a new throttle cable or at lease lube your old cable if it is hard to operate.

I have the carb with the two cables and have replaced the single cable from the lever to the junction box. The junction box and two cables are expensive to replace so I'm looking for a single cable carb. Will put a new cable on that and see if it helps. Thanks.

Awhile back I had a bad experience with a warrior zoom zoom carb. The quad would never start with it on, and the needle was sticking to the seat... I ordered an oem one and the oem worked perfect. That's just my experience with zoom zoom. But others have had luck

Latest posts

Back