• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z400 Carburetor & Throttle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deuce

Reaction score
Z400 Carburetors & Throttle Assembly

I have 2 Z400 03/04 (no tpi) Z400 carburetors for sale.

One is a complete ready to run carb which still has the cables attached. The parts carburetor has no cables.

The parts carb does not come with any o-rings or gaskets. Also the plastic slide broke on the inside so it was trashed. And the fuel screw was damaged when the brass cover for it was drilled.

Prices are:
$90 shipped for both
$75 shipped for the good carb with cables and thumb assembly
$35 shipped for the parts carb

carb1x.jpg

carb2a.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it is a 36mm mikuni.

When I had my warrior and switched to the Z carb, it was a nice improvement

Have the necessary mods already been done on the z400 carb to make it work on the warrior?

Here is the sticky to the how-to
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15104

Just need the small parts... This comes with the Carb, Throttle lever & Cable, spare parts carb, and I will also include all of the jets and misc stuff that I have for these carb's since I will no longer be running them.

I wouldn't part with any of it, but I'm going with a FCR on my LTZ 400 and everything else is 2 stroke.

Yes I do... I'm surprised no one has snagged it up yet.

When I had my Warrior and did the Z400 carb upgrade I was very happy... it was much better than the stock warrior carburetor.

Sounds good to me, just give me a heads up when you are ready to snag them up.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back