Z400 carb winter tuning

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzy613

Reaction score
alright boys and girls yeller is not liking the cold weather. she dont want to fire up so i dont think its gettin enough fuel on the pilot or starter jet, i have the fule screw at 2.5 out 165 main i think, 72.5 starter jet and i cant think of the pilot. ill pull it apart tomarrow but any body got an idea on what to richin up? itll cough through the carb when i have the coke on but no start up

squirt some fuel through the intake or starting fluid in her and makes sure she fires up. Because its possible that it could have lost spark

if it lost spark then why would i be asking questions about jetting? it still has spark, i killed my battery runnin the starter, pull started it fired right up and warm fires right up also i think the idle cuicit is lean because of the coughing through the carb

alright pulled the plug, looked at it looked fould. has spark ,so i wire brushed it through it back in re gaped it and tried to start it. choke nothing, let off the choke held at wot and it fired but let me down lol, so pulled the plug and its wet so i thing i need a new un fould plug?

Latest posts

Back