Z pics( 2 new pics)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
Check out that bad boy on the right ;D

here's the specs on her!
2005 Z400

Elka Longtravel quadrate front shocks
Elka rear shock with linkage
909 clutch lever
Holeshot MX tires all round
Full system tri-oval yoshimura exhaust
AC pro peg nerfbars
Lonestar +1 swingarm
Lonestar longtravel a-arms
Lonestar axle
Lonestar brakelines ( not on quad )
Lonestar Block off
Laker custom plasitcs
" carbon Fiber" Laker Custom gas tank cover
Fastco Flexx bars
Blingstar iron cross bumper
Bare Performance guzzet kit
DFR numberplates
Pro Design air filter
Pro design kill switch
dirt bike start button
Renthal grips
Moose bar clamp
OMF scoops ( won't fit with Bare Performance guzzet kit )
DR. D reverse lever
PEP steering stabilizer
Pull choke conversion
Moose chain guard
Moose racing chain

complete015.jpg

1.jpg

ickin her up tomorrow ;D
Its a shame the pics are so blurry, it hides her beauty :'(
JesseselkaZ2Small.jpg

JessesElkaZSmall.jpg

Let me know if you like it with the black seat, or blue?
I personally like the black more.

looks like an awesome race machine, but **** man make up your damn mind already!!! You've been changing your quads more than you change your ******* underwear lately.

looks like an awesome race machine, but **** man make up your damn mind already!!! You've been changing your quads more than you change your ******* underwear lately.

hes only had 2 quads.....
Thank you r350ridin lol
I think he means though my plans, becuase originally i was going to save up for a 450, but I got a SWEET deal on this bike.
My parents offered to pay for it as a reward for me getting awesome grades all my years at highschool, funny thing is, when we sell the old z, if we do, we'll be making money off it, only paid 3500 for the new bike ;D

ya that is awesome. my plans for next summer is either a new dvx 400 or z-400 dunno too far away to decide now.

Suggested Retail Value $4490 + all the mods = a **** load of profit

that quad is f-ckin awesome man, you are so lucky, i've got a 350 rappy but have no moolah to mod it up right now :(

Now I understand. I was thinking, you just put a bunch of money into your z, and then you're gonna lose the money you put into it when you trade it in. But damn for 3500 if I wanted an mx machine i'd have taken the deal too. There's WAY more invested into that Z than $3500!!! I bet the owner must have wanted an r450, huh? I'd be leary about a deal like that though, 3500 sounds too good to be true. There's not many newer quads that sell for that low around here, much less one that's completely race modded. It probably has a pull start briggs and stratton engine in it and a wooden frame or something, it just doesn't seem possible to get a machine like that for under 7 grand.

Now I understand. I was thinking, you just put a bunch of money into your z, and then you're gonna lose the money you put into it when you trade it in. But damn for 3500 if I wanted an mx machine i'd have taken the deal too. There's WAY more invested into that Z than $3500!!! I bet the owner must have wanted an r450, huh? I'd be leary about a deal like that though, 3500 sounds too good to be true. There's not many newer quads that sell for that low around here, much less one that's completely race modded. It probably has a pull start briggs and stratton engine in it and a wooden frame or something, it just doesn't seem possible to get a machine like that for under 7 grand.
Youre actually right about the R350 hahaha
I kn ow nothings wrong with it though, i've known this bike for awhile, freinds with the owner ;)
Sorry pelphrey, its gonna be dads bike now!

Back