YZF450, Lonestar, IMS, parts added to the warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
I got the Lonestar swingarm on. I weight them the stock one along side the Lonestar and I will say that the Lonestar actually weights a hair more because of the 4130 steel. So no weight savings. I like the carrier and twin row set-up but if you want lightest and still have a better carrier bearing setup go with a tappered roller bearing setup with the stock swing arm. The lonestar is a lot more heavy duty and looks cool as hell. Both the swing arm pivot and axle bearings are greasable but you have to take the carrier out to do so. Very nice to just rotate it around and have it adjust the chain. The next problem you will find that you'll have to adjust your skid-plate to make up for the way the axle adjusts now, as the brake rotor will hit the skid. I had to drill some new holes in it again to get it right up there. I'm pretty happy with it and glad I only paid $200 for it.
I put a yzf450 thumb throttle on my bike because I was so sick of the twist throttle. I have that WB Mikuni carb kit and basically the same design as what most of the 450's come with which is a kehin F(CR) and uses the same throttle cable so all I had to do was find someone that was selling the complete thumb throttle and cable. So I took the carb off the bike and set the spring tension down 2 notches on the throttle wheel to the easiest setting. Then hooked up the throttle. Works perfect. Nice upgrade to for $35.00 bucks.
IMS footpegs are awesome. Simple to install and all I had to do was sand down a little extra paint where the shifter goes and brake pedal go on over the peg. I recomend them to anybody that needs a little more to stand.

Latest posts

Back