Your opinion on...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob

Reaction score
Ok, I'm gettin a new set of tires, but I'm torn bewtween the razr2s and the itp holeshots xct i think i will get 20-11-9 is that a good size or no? What kind of tires should i get its all up to you guys... Oh and also what kind of rim im lookin to spend nothing over 125 a wheel

for the tires go with razr2's. As long as you own the quad you will more than likely never have to change them. I have the fronts on my 400ex and there amazing. I had itps on the front before that and i hated them!! The rear razr2s are incredible. Some people think they were fast but i dont think they do..they get amazing traction..i mean just look at the size of the knobs on there

well actually i recommend the kenda klaws, i have some rear ones on some C series black rims, that look pretty awesome i think, and the kendas' rock it

Good point Dave, I like the Holeshot XCR's and they do come in 20x11x9...

I have the holeshot XCTs up front and dont think there to bad. In muddy conditions they do tend to collect alot of mud until I can get in an open area and clean em out.

Kenda klaws all the way man. I have the motocross klaws and I didn't get stuck at all when I took my Z mudding. And I was deffinetly passed my pipe in the mud. Those tires just keep on pullin.

Yeah I definately dont want tires that wear fast the razr2s are soundin awesome but i want some black rims how can i do that to i buy the rim black or paint em?

I remember seeing ITP c-series rims that came in black. If you paint your rims they will most likely chip easily unless you get them powercoated.

Oh sweet i can get em powercoated for free ill post a pic of what they look liek once I get them

Well for now i got some itp holeshot 20-11-10 I got em for free so I can't beat that.! He said they leak air though what should I do to fix that?

Back