yoshi spark arrestor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
hey, do you think i should take the spark arrestor off my yoshi exhuast, my friend has an rs3 yoshi without his spark arrestor and it's louder then my tri-oval, i heard it gives you a little bit more speed. I figured i'd take it off at the track and leave it on for the trails.

any ideas whether to kepp the spark arrestor on or off?

ps: track i ride at doesnt have a db level requirement.

take it off for trak it isbetter flow forthe track you are yseing mone rpm's on the track than iin the trails so i would take it off for thetrack and leaveit on for the trails that would be me of chorse

leave it off all the time, forrest fires are cool :cool:

In the 12 years i have been riding i am yet to see an actual spark come out of an exhaust and fall to the ground. Flames yes, but never sparks.

I leave it out all the time in my yoshi. Sounds good thats for sure, and if you just idle around it is still pretty quiet. But with my spark arrestor (model B) it makes the motor run soo much hotter. Usually i only put it in when noise is a major issue, its quiet enough at about 1/3 throttle that noone really says anything with it out.

Back