yo wad up kids finally some pics!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider4ever

Reaction score
yo whats going on i have belonged to this site for lik prolly over a year now and when i first joined my warrior was completely stock and then soon after i tor the whole thing apart and started redoing it it has been apart for a year now and it is finally almost done all i need is a new steering stem and then shes ready to ride!... i sure hope that i can start to come back to the site and start posting a lot more but here are some project pics and pics of her almost done!! :cool:

e8ca4054.jpg

e8c8619d.jpg

e8c8617e.jpg

e8c85f59.jpg

e8c85f0d.jpg

e8c85f2f.jpg

e8ca3b56.jpg

e8c8576b.jpg

e8ca4063.jpg

e8c84baa.jpg

e8c84ba1.jpg

e8c84b9a.jpg

e8c84b9c.jpg

e8ca405b.jpg

e8ca3b59.jpg

e8c849e4.jpg

e8c849da.jpg

e8ca4576.jpg

e8ca4064.jpg

e8ca45bb.jpg

e8ca45a7.jpg

e8ca64bf.jpg

e8ca768b.jpg

e8ca64a4.jpg

e8ca45db.jpg

e8ca6461.jpg

it looks better in real life and i will deff be putting some up of the first ride...sorry if the pics are bad and **** first time posting haha lemme know what you think!!

i think i have a wet spot in my pants that thing is ******* nice... what paint is that you used on the rubbers in in between the fins

Bike looks really good. Is that paint or powder on the frame and suspension?

what paint is that you used on the rubbers in in between the fins......its plastic paint

That looks really nice. Paint and color scheme and the new plastics look great! You going to be running any lights?

All I can say is wow. That is a really nice rebuild. One of the nicest looking Warriors I have ever seen. It looks like it was well worth the wait. Those plastics make such a big difference. I need to invest in some one of these days.

haha..eddie sent me a pic of this last night..his cell phone picl was really small though..i see his warrior in the background..how much $$ u got in it..i like the ASV levers..motor looks awesome..i c your case broke the same way mine did..thats a shitload of powdercoat

He's running ASR , it was built at my house and this thing has a lot of money and time into it, Robbie you had it planed ouy in your head sense day one and man did it come out great some shocks and some engine stuff and youll be ELITE. Good job and lets ride soon...............

Back