Yo, new Guy here...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
So, hows it going around here. Just came across this site on Youtube while watching a vid of a Warrior rebuild. I got a '99 Warrior myself.

Glad I finally found a site for us owners. Seems like everyone looks down on us because we have a Warrior and not some sooped up 450 or whatever. I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

A quick run down of what it has is: full FMF exhaust, Vito's Stage 2 jet kit, custom air box with UNI filter, HotCams Stage 1 cam, 14t front sprocket, 3" lowering kit, and Douglas Quad-Rok wheels w/ Dunlop rubber.

Still want to get a Durablue axle and some 400ex control arms. Don't know how to post pics, but when I figure it out I'll be sure to post in the appropriate section.

Wouldn't happen to have been my rebuild vid, would it? hahahah. Anyways, welcome man, Enjoy! (Wouldn't trade mine for anything either, you've been bitten by the warrior bug) Photobucket account is easiest way to post up pics.

Yep, I believe it was your video. Badass Warrior btw and I love what you did with the oil cooler. lol, I wasn't recently bitten by the Warrior bug either. I've had it since February. Immediately started spending money and still not through.

On the photobucket thing, where do I go to post pics? This forum isn't exactly like other forums I'm on.

Also, where did you get your DMC exhaust? I love the way it looks and it's not all bulky like my Powercore 4.

Found my DMC some time back on Flee bay. Its actually the very last one (ever) of its kind straight from the factory. I had them re-haul it for me and I used the last parts ever made for it. It was a short from first model pipe. You might be able to find them used, but its rare.

Pictures get posted in the correct categories. If its showing a problem or issue, then post in that section, but if its just a pic to show it off, there is a pics and vid section. Newbs post in the wrong spots quite often, its cool, we can always move it. Just don't make a habit of it.....or else. Hahahah

Back