yiip yiip more stuff :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
well, heres all of my number plates installed, got my tether kill switch on, and i got my holeshot mxr6's (not installed), and my itp baja's will be here friday. oh yeah i also removed my headlights.
numberplates015.jpg

numberplates007.jpg

numberplates005.jpg

numberplates004.jpg

numberplates003.jpg

numberplates011.jpg

numberplates010.jpg

numberplates012.jpg

and i got all of my mx gear.. yamaha jersey, fox 180 jersey, fox 180 pants, thor aftershock chest protector, thor gloves, fox dirtpaw gloves, thor quadrant boots, FLY helmet, 3 pair of cheap scott/smith goggles, 1 pair of expensive smith goggles.

those number plates are obnoxious....i dont like them...shave those fenders...it looks dumb without the lights....i used to love your quad

those number plates are obnoxious....i dont like them...shave those fenders...it looks dumb without the lights....i used to love your quad

You're ****** obnoxious. Stop being such a dick.

Quad looks great bro. Those Holeshots on the Baja's are gonna be pisser.

that thing is gangsta pimp freak nastyyy justin your quad looks like somthing out of halo so ummmm i wouldnt talk

I have to agree with Warriorswpeed on this one. I think the numbers totally detract from the look of the bike.

And I think rappies without the lights look like they fell off...

I realize there are requirements for MX but that's my opinion.

And I think rappies without the lights look like they fell off...

I realize there are requirements for MX but that's my opinion.

I agree with that. Gotta shave them fenders.

Thanks everyone.. except warriorspeed :mad: :mad: :'(

i wasnt being a ass i was just saying theyre a tad bit big...i would hae made a plate that was as small as possible...i still like the quad, you just need to do something with those fenders

I dont know how you could get the numberplates any smaller.. these are the required size (except the one on my rear grabbar, its oversized, and i dont like that one) but i think they look good. and im not a big fan of shaved fenders on the rappys.. yet. im gonna wait til i give it a good rollover and have lots of stress marks in the plastics before i cut them.

im leaving my fenders the way they are for now.

thats a good thought...no need to shave if you dont have to...mostly the plate i was talking about was the back one

Looks great.

Leave the fenders alone. Cut fenders on a Rappy just looks cheap.

Reminds me of the guy we all know who is too cheap to put good **** on his car so he is out there punching holes in the muffler with an ice pick to get it to sound louder.

Back