Yfz450 spindle?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

430stroker

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if the yfz450 spindle will fit on warrior. Mainly just need to know if the shaft for the upper and lower ball joints r the same

Ok so 32 views and not a soul that can give advice. So far found out that ball joint shafts r the same size but now need to know if any different angle in spindle where ball joints mount. Come on guys what the hell happened to trying to upgrade ****

obviously no one has tried it yet you'll have to be the Guinea pig and be the first to see if it will work

But the ball joints and and tierods are correct, I know because I talked to the guys at asr and they said Yamaha is Yamaha on ball joints. They all have the same taper.

I am wanting to do cause the 450 steering arm is cast with the spindle opposed to the warrior that bolts on seem to me it would be stronger and I am also wanting to do so cany use the 450 dual piston calipers up front

you can use those calipers up front any ways dude they are a direct bolt up

Yea make sure u have second gen !!!!!! mine is a 99 had all first gen brake parts.... I had to borrow ,buy, cobble parts but i did get it together Thanx again hauler.....

Last edited:
i gt yfz450 spindles on mine but im using 400ex a arms and ball joints i hollowed the balljoint holes out and they work great

Yea make sure u have second gen !!!!!! mine is a 99 had all first gen brake parts.... I had to borrow ,buy, cobble parts but i did get it together Thanx again hauler.....

So that's where my extra spindals went ! I couldn't remember what I did with them haha!:loco: I'm loosing it

Mine warrior is a 98. Will the Yfz calipers bolt up to it. And will stock warrior brake master push enough fluid or will I need go with the Yfz

Back