• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YFZ450 shocks and stock warrior axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
Yup got both. YFZ shocks are in very nice condition. I never used it myself. I bought it used from ttwarrior on here and i don't have use for it. Take it off my hands.

The Warrior axle is in good condition. Came off my 01. Everything is fine with it. Not bent or anything.

YFZ450 shock=100 shipped
Stock warrior axle=80 shipped

Comment or PM me for w.e reason. Questions, Comments, Concerns. Lmk

For pic's PM or comment as well. Thanks guys

You should get a measurement of those shocks eye to eye, and post it up here just so everyone knows what their dealing with.

Most YFZ450 shocks are 15 3/4". But some of the later models had longer shocks..

I'll take the shocks if they are in good condition, got any pics of them? And how do you want payment?

Ill take the axel...will an 01 fit on an 02? And are you paying shipping or am i because i dont have enough for shipping...

****:argh: I missed this post somehow:argh:
If born dont take it, i got cold hard cash:rock:Instantly to you!!!!!

BIG Question........are both hubs included??? please say YES

sorry no i needed to use them for my G-force. i finally got
+3 a-arms and my g force axel and stream line brake lines in. i needed to use the hubs tho =/

Bummer, i welded my brake hub to axle (splines were fucked) and sprocket splines are on there way out (cant weld that side) well any way keep me posted, ill look for hubs. thanks:iagree:

anyone gonna take these things? i need it gone. the price is really just shipping and stuff. tbh not bad of prices considering both are nice condition. can any of ya buy this stuff. thanks for your time guys

Yup got both. YFZ shocks are in very nice condition. I never used it myself. I bought it used from ttwarrior on here and i don't have use for it. Take it off my hands.

The Warrior axle is in good condition. Came off my 01. Everything is fine with it. Not bent or anything.

YFZ450 shock=100 shipped
Stock warrior axle=80 shipped

Comment or PM me for w.e reason. Questions, Comments, Concerns. Lmk

For pic's PM or comment as well. Thanks guys

you say shock'S (plural) then in pricing you say "shock" so what ya got?

you should grab that axle Jim and I'll sell you the rotor hub and sprocket hub that I have I'll do $30 shipped on the hubs

bump still have axle left. someone might buy it so on standby for now. but still accepting offers. take this thing away from me. throw me some offers. thanks

Back