YFZ450 Body Kit - CHEAP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you want to impersonate a quad that a warrior never could be. I prefer the good old warrior plastics myself. Cut or not cut.

its just like tires, why did you buy your tires, there is another quad in the world that has the same ones...OMG, it is our personal preference and that is it, i think the rear fenders are too blocky, but im not planning on going out and buying a set of maiers( the rears are lifted like 1.5 inches off the frame) and i just dont like it IMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMO

okay okay. if you want yfz plastics, buy a yfz! there is a reason that maier made a race plastic kit for the warrior, so people wouldnt waste their time and money trying to make some. if you want to try to hack up some yfz fenders, DONT use fiberglass or bondo. it WILL crack and if you are familiar with fiberglass, it is called that because it is simply little "fibers" of "glass", hence the name, fiberglass! probably not something that you would want to put on your plastics and potentially end up on your hands or the rest of your body when it cracks while you are riding. i really dont think it will stick to the polyethylene (which is what your plastics are made out of) and im pretty sure bondo wont stick to it. if you are just really dead-set on wasting your time and money frankenstiening a set of yfz plastics to try to make you quad LOOK faster, dont use fiberglass or bondo. look into a plastic welder and go with polyethylene. it will probably still look funny and take a lot of time, but using a plastic welder would be much better. heres a website with plastic welders if you are interested. http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=61&Page=1&gclid=CKWl_tGovYgCFQSjYgodqAcdmA&cookie%5Ftest=1 (copy and past the link)
basically, if you are going to do it, do it right. dont half-ass it and make it look like crap or else im sure plenty of people on here will let you know how it looks. good luck and if you are able to do it, post some pics.

Those are actually raptor plastics haha, and i know the guy you are talking to.. Kahuna?

But anyway its a waste of time, the fronts will never line up right, the rears mgiht with some serious hacking a bracket making..

Waste of time simply put, if you want racing style plastics, either cut them or buy the racing style from maier.

I did the front and back yfz 450 plastic on my warrior and didnt have to cut the front atall.

pics please. would be nice to have a narrower seat, that 2x12 on there now sucks.

Last edited:
HAH, look at the hack job of the rears. Add 30lbs of mud to those and there fallin off.

boom.....BOOOOOM
3k93ma3od5Q65U45R2b3464cacde1229c1b7a.jpg
3k83m43o75Y65Q65W2b347c4f8a4d020d14cd.jpg
3ne3kc3o55O35U55R3b34f32b093a79a41f41.jpg
3md3of3l35Z45U45S4b34b4f9cc011d941f66.jpg

This is so jokes. Old thread people have started up and the old stuff everyone was rippin on the one guy. Awesome. And the quad lookes like a retarded rappy 350

Back