Yfz350x

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WARRIOR OF DEATH

Reaction score
alright guys, so i found this cheap YFZ 450 motor, and i was wanting to sleeve it down to a 83.00 mm bore or 348 bore, so then i could make it a YFZ 350 motor,so what do you guys think?

idk, because i thought that it would be pretty funny if people saw a YFZ 350 and it hauled ass and then people would be like "when did yamaha ever make a four stroke YFZ 350?" lol

they made a yfz350 its called a banshee

the warrior should have bin turned into a 400 liquid cooled sport trail quad as thats whats lacking in the yamaha line up

how are you gonna get 350cc 5 valve piston?

dont worry about the indents in the piston for the valves, just get a flat top piston

I'd just leave it a 450 cause how the hell is anyone gonna know that it's been sleeved down to a 350? unless you tell them lol

get custom stickers to put on the quad that say YFZ 350 custom or something like that

personally i would not do it i would leave it the way it is since there is already a yfm350 called the banshee i think im the 3rd to say it now lol

I thought about it when I first read the thread, but, got on a role with my honda engines, lol.

Latest posts

Back