YFZ style plastics, help me please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roughrider91

Reaction score
Lookin for something to make my warrior look better its my girlfriends bike i wanted it to like like my yfz or rapptor as anyone tried to put the headlights on or the plastics or have the miaer plastic or any other ideas im open for any advice thank you

The raptor plastics think will fit from the 350 model dunno about any from the 660 yfz models, I have seen some warriors and even a banshee with yfz plastics on. You could paint it a different color.

How did they get get fyz plastics to fit on a banshee had to be some fabbing going on.

I don't wanna paint them i want to change the body style completely and i've heard the 350 raptor work but you got.to change the brakets the gas tank and.the seat but still don't fit right or hold up...do you know any aftermarket places to get any and howhard are the yfz head lights to put on it and wat do you got to do...thank you

My boyfriend and i r even taken the motor out and taken all the plastics oof bc im goin to sand the frame and powder coat it black and i want to get all new plastics for my bike to make it look good but i really want the maier plastics and if u guys kno ne websites that i could look at some plastics it could really help me thank you again

I don't know of any but there has to be some out there. If you want a littel different look get some small fog lights and mount them on there, there are some made for this that run at about 80watts for the set but they can be kinda high. Or get replacement bulbs for fog lights that run a little less wattage. Just cleaning it up and repaint stuff can change the look even. Might google warrior replacement plastics see what there is.

All you need are the maier front and a hood. It made to look like the YFZ. Stock rear works just fine, although u can get the rear too. Don't know how much u wanting to spend.

Yeah i kno im not worried about cost and im chanfging everything i mean i saw pictures of it and it look sick and my boyfriend has a yfz450 and the plastics are nice and do u kno any website for maier plastics and do u kno how to make the yfz lights to fit?

Im going to do motor work striker kit+ 4mm stage two cam and full exhaust...not sure wat else yet...thanks for you guys help

The front hood of the plastics? It will clear it with tons of room to spare! The YFZ style the the front end plastics way up off the frame rails.

ya i think thats why they look so weird. on the yfz they look fine cause the frame is alot smaller than the warriors.

Back