yfz shocks?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clraptor350

Reaction score
has anyone ever put yfz shocks on a raptor 350. My buddy just got a new front end for his yfz and i would like to put the old ones on my bike. If so how hard are they to get on?

if you do a search you'll find lots of info, this question has been asked 100 times before. To make the answer short, don't use them because they **** up your ball joints.

I did it to my 99 warrior...BUT I completely rbuilt the front end and went to raptor 660 A-arms, Worrks like a wet dream, except the steering is quite sqirly so I just got a dampner to see if that will fix it.

I did it to my 99 warrior...BUT I completely rbuilt the front end and went to raptor 660 A-arms, Worrks like a wet dream, except the steering is quite sqirly so I just got a dampner to see if that will fix it.
do u have any pic's of the raptor 660 arm's whit them on ur warrior...in what all did u have 2 do 2 make them fit???

yes show us some pictures, it sounds like a good idea.

Did the a-arms bolt right on, or did you have to do some moding to make them fit? Also did you use raptor 660 spindles or did you use your warrior spindles?

[quote:el43kpga]I did it to my 99 warrior...BUT I completely rbuilt the front end and went to raptor 660 A-arms, Worrks like a wet dream, except the steering is quite sqirly so I just got a dampner to see if that will fix it.

Did the a-arms bolt right on, or did you have to do some moding to make them fit? Also did you use raptor 660 spindles or did you use your warrior spindles?[/quote:el43kpga]Yea i want 2 know 2..in i wanna see some pic's...because i dont think they well work no matter if they where mode...

been gone 4 a while and wrecked the quad, but... what kills you makes me stronger, now that im healed i will create a page showing the work i have done and will do 2 my bike. complete with pix, but i will tell u this, unless u r a hell of a welder, dont concider it.

Latest posts

Back