YFZ or Works shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJCaldie

Reaction score
So trying to make up my mind here for my front end and hoping some of you guys with more shock experience can help me out here. if you could get works triple rates with reservoirs or yfz shocks for the same price what would you get?

my front end is getting a major upgrade and shocks is all thats left...for now. these are both standard yfz travel. i talked to the guy yesterday. hes gonna rebuild them to my riding style so i know theyre both gonna be great. i just gotta figure out which one i want. progressive rate with adjustments or triple rate. kinda leaning towards the yfz cause of the c/r adjustments but those triple rates with remote rezzies would look badass at least. that being said ive already bent a set of works(not sure how or why, but it happened). so, off with my ramble. thoughts?

I'm no shock expert but I'd get the triple rate works. I've heard the c/r adjustments on the yfz's aren't anything spectacular.

Hmm that blows. My banshee reers are kinda like that too. Not much difference with adjustments but they were still there and I have something set to what I want

I'd go with the Works. Triple rates are a nice ride. The YFZ stock shocks aren't that great. Plus if you're cycling the suspension a lot, the remote rezzies will keep the fluid cooler thus reducing fade. JMO.

Thx lloyd i forgot you have a yfz so you should know. Well someone grabbed em before me so back to the drawing board

So I guess he thought I was the one who bought em when the offer was sent. But hes got some tripple rate Elka's or some dual rate works with rezzies. Prolly gonna have him build me the elkas

Latest posts

Back