• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YFZ 450x shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
Got me some Fox Floaters so these need to disappear. They are brand new take off shocks off a 2010 yfz 450x Bill Balance edition. They have a total of 5 hours on them. They have Hi/Low compression, Rebound, and Preload adjustments. They ride SOOOO smooth! These shocks and a JB shock conversion would be perfect for any trail rider and/or jumper who wants a super plush ride. 250 shipped obo Im giving yfm members 50 bucks off! everywhere else im posting these for 300.

http://
hy.jpg

http://
123456789098765.jpg

JB shock conversion is not included. Beastly has dibs on that.

Last edited:
Do u have to have the shock conv. kit to make them work on a wardog? If so, what do they run?

Well i was able to cram them in the stock mounting mounts but they were so compressed that they had barely any travel. The shock conversion is highly recommended because it will let it have more travel and wont bottom out. They are only 70 bucks on ebay.

Man i wish i had the extra money for these i'd snatch em from you. Why are you getting rid of them though?

nvm i didn't read your post. Hope the floats are alot better for you.

Man i wish i had the extra money for these i'd snatch em from you. Why are you getting rid of them though?

nvm i didn't read your post. Hope the floats are alot better for you.

Yep they should be alot better. Well price is obo but i dont wanna loose to much you know what i mean.

Awee, thats exactly what I need! If you have em in two weeks still I'll take em, haha would give me some motivation to get it running too :p Would go great with the 400 big bore I apparently have and big gun.

Yea same here I would really like to put'em on mine just can't spend that much right now. They would look so much better than my dirt skins shock covers that I refuse to take off "the springs r bright pink" lol it would probably handle like a new machine too. Those r on my wish list. Lol

Back