yfz 450 shock on the 350 raptors?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i thought ive seen it done on here? has anyone done it before and does it make a diffrence? just looking for a cheaper but better suspension then the stock **** on the raptors. ::)

you can do it but you have to modify your shock mounts becuase the yfz shocks are 2 inches longer than the raptor ones. It does make it ride better but alot of the yfz shocks I have seen for sale seem to be going for the same price as works shocks that will fit no problem.

I've seen the rear shocks for much less than that. There was one on another site for a hundred bucks maybe a month ago. I had just bought a 660 one from Yeoldtyme so I didn't get it. Was thinking for that price I coulda made it work though :)

I'll sell you one for $100, just let me know...

The 2+ a arms dont move the shock mounts out as far as I know.

warriorcliff did this..he had to cut the top shock mount and redrill a new mount whole 1/2 inch up and then he had to knotch out the bottom of the a arm...

ok on that thread the last post there was a kid with 660 A-arms would raptor 700 arms fit with a few mods... any one know?? need help with this one fast!

ok on that thread the last post there was a kid with 660 A-arms would raptor 700 arms fit with a few mods... any one know?? need help with this one fast!

That dude completely fabricated all that to make em work, and I really don't like the way it looks, just buy a set of a arms made for the rappy 350. If your going to got that far as to make extentions for those to work then your probably skilled and should try to fabricate your own a arms then.

supposedly someone over on bluetraxx had the yfz450 shocks bolt right up with wicked +3,+1's

[quote:lua9wens]ok on that thread the last post there was a kid with 660 A-arms would raptor 700 arms fit with a few mods... any one know?? need help with this one fast!

That dude completely fabricated all that to make em work, and I really don't like the way it looks, just buy a set of a arms made for the rappy 350. If your going to got that far as to make extentions for those to work then your probably skilled and should try to fabricate your own a arms then.[/quote:lua9wens]
well i was looking at a set of raptor 700 arms on ebay for like 60 bucks! so i was just wondering. but never mind looking closer its much more work then i wnat to get into!

Back