YFZ 450 Shock conversion,Trail Tech lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
Just finished-check out the review in the reviews section

Yeah-I know I need a bumper!

front-nobumper.jpg

looks good man....i got bro tapers on my raptor and love them

Its actuall VERY soft,you cant believe the difference the shocks make.I did not relalize that the o.e.m. shocks are so stiff(prob to get the rebound)these have rebound that is adjustable.Plus,they act more independantly from one another over smaller bumps.Feels like a poor mans YFZ ;)

P.s.-Speedy your a cocksucker-pay me back allready

The shocks being in that position would provide a better ride on flat land, and bumps, high speed trail riding etc. But for jumping an angled shock would provide a better landing. But they do look good and this is the right way to put yfz shocks on a warrior, just a little diffrent. Now all you need is some arms if you can find them lol.

The shocks being in that position would provide a better ride on flat land, and bumps, high speed trail riding etc. But for jumping an angled shock would provide a better landing. But they do look good and this is the right way to put yfz shocks on a warrior, just a little diffrent. Now all you need is some arms if you can find them lol.
I talked to HSD racing,they offered to custom-build me a set of +3 arms for $725 :eek:
So---I might do it,I am in so far allready,why stop now.

looks good.. but is your tie rod bent or something? looks like your right tire is off quite a bit to me.
Yeah-I replaced the tie rod ends,and did not get the length on the rod correct,so I am fixing it to-day---Thanks for the heads up

cut out the hole in the scoop and move your oil cooler up to it
You should check out the cooler that I mounted-
oilcooler.jpg

I mounted it under the hood
frontright.jpg
That seems good enough,I still want to add some kind of screem/mesh in the hood

Latest posts

Back