yfz 450 or 700 shocks fit a 350?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carfanatic

Reaction score
I seen some guys on this board that have them are they a direct bolt on to the raptor 350?

Are not a direct fit will require mod...

rear shock from a banshee will bolt right up with a slight mod to the air box, or an 01 raptor 660 rear will work also with no mod. and a set of works front shocks will help ride quality alot from the stock warrior shocks.

is the 01 raptor rear better? IT seems the front shocks on the 350 are way stiff, so its quite bouncy on rough terrain.

is the 01 raptor rear better? IT seems the front shocks on the 350 are way stiff, so its quite bouncy on rough terrain.
really i thought the rear shock on my quad sucks ass and is way to stiff and kicks up hard over bumbs . not real familiar but i would say the rebound sucks

I dont know much about the 01 raptor 660 rear shock, I know it mounts right up and you dont have to mod the air box. My banshee rear shock that I have was well worth the money and slight modification to the airbox becuase it rides so much better and you can adjust to different terrains and riding styles by yourself without sending the shock in to a shop.

The raptor shock works nicely, you get better suspension travel and more adjustability out of it, and it doesn't kick up as much as the stock ones do when it's adjusted right. I had one for a while, actually I still have it, now it's just laying in a pile of parts in my garage waiting to be sold. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it made the rear of the quad sit about 3 inches higher at the grab bar, so not only does the rear sit higher than the front, it also makes it necessary to adjust the chain more often, because the change in angle requires the chain to be left a little more loose than normal. Not really a big deal though. I found an aftermarket banshee shock for cheap so I jumped on that, my warrior was looking a little goofy with the front end lowered 2 inches and the rear raised 3 inches.

Back