yfz 450 brake rezzi and lever

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashnburn

Reaction score
I need a new front brake rezzi and lever the brass bushing is shot and a bolt broke off the bar clamp, so i can pick up a used 450 brake lever an all for about 50$ i belive it has an asa lever also. i know warriors can use there front brakes but i dont know if this will fit the warriors stock brake set up.

Just take in your broken piece(s) and match em up to the yfz 450. Thats all there is to it ;)

should work, I plan on getting one myself so I can use the factory switch in master cylinder and wire it up to my brake light

Thanks guys I plan on trying it to see what happens. Elwood thats what I was gona try to do an use an led style street bike tail light.

I got an led on mine off a china bike from ebay, I used a banjo bolt switch so it works for the rear brake but I want the inturnal switch for the front

1314397414.jpg

I think its the same light I was looking at for 25$ on ebay. I never thouught about mounting it there I was gona try to mount it in the stock location, I like that better though. For some reason I tend to use my front brakes more than the rear so it'd work better I belive.

here is a link to brake light mods, there are several ways people have done them. Mine was mounted in the stock location for a while, I had to do a little work on the mount but nothing hard. I like it mounted up on the plastic looks oem only thing I had to do was make sure it was water tight by useing some permatex http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20513

Back