yfm500r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be fun ill see id can find info on it .. i know a guy put one in a blaster

ya i really wanna try it haha, it would shut anyone up who talks **** on a warrior/raptor 350. what all would i have to do to make it fit?

lets see here ... you'll have to make motor mounts , a custom header like mathius has but for the cr500 to the 250r pipe ..... and customize the swing arm to mount the motor to the swing arm bolt ... you should check out mathius build of his 490 warrior as you pretty much going to have do all the same stuff also read that blaster500 build

oh and you can make the warrior motor a 500cc

kinda thought that was what you were getting at but how can ya get in touch with the guy no # or email

Do it up man.. The hardest part would be finding a good spot to mount the rad.
But you would want to mount the motor just like I did, "solid"!!

It's not as hard as one thinks.. The hardest part is modifying the swingarm. Or you could have a custom one made?
Check out my build. It'll give you a good idea of where to start.

I'd look into some rubber motor mounts if you plan on riding for long stints at a time. I have rode several quads with big bore 2 stroke motors from dirt bikes (CR500, KX500, YZ500, RM500) and they all would rattle your teeth when compared to a LT500 (counterbalanced). After a short ride my hands would be numb.

I'd look into some rubber motor mounts if you plan on riding for long stints at a time. I have rode several quads with big bore 2 stroke motors from dirt bikes (CR500, KX500, YZ500, RM500) and they all would rattle your teeth when compared to a LT500 (counterbalanced). After a short ride my hands would be numb.

Rubber mounts make it worse.. Trust me!

Back