Yfm350 serious power build!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thought it would be a scam or something like those revboxes or like those battery clamp on ones...thnx mate

Yeah I've read a couple of posts about the cdi but you would only get max performance outta them if you've got some engine work done right?? I love my 350 but it just seems if i throw money at my rappy Ide still be behind all of my mates 450's, 660, and 700's....

I don't know I bought my 05 rappy for 3 g's after a full fmf exhaust clamp on airfilter re-jet I'm down all most $400+ :( I know the machine won't be faster than anything other then another warrior/Raptor but it's soo much fun passing ppl in top gear while there on the sidelines cos there quad has brOken down lol But all in all so the monster coil would be choice right?? =)

What's the longest stroker crank you guys would do on stock cases?

The biggest issue with the stroking Ive heard is no one does anything with the counterbalance, so the vibration eventually takes its toll. Atleast I think I siad that all right!! LOL

For a quad that doesnt get raced and is just a trail quad Id say no bigger than the 379 kit

Yeah, I also believe that a lil added stroke wouldn't hinder the Warrior from being rev happy but would still offer a lil extra on the bottom/mid. The 379 is where I'd go I think & opt for a custom 85mm piston for it in the future. I wish somebody would just market that piston, hell ya gotta buy it seperate anyway.

Lol, I'm talking like for 300' drag races. Make like a tall cylinder, and a custom crank on a CNC...

How would something like 72.5mm x 90mm do? I'm sure I'd have to trench the cases for the +8mm crank. I'd want comething that could take a 15hp shot of nitrous. I can garentee a 350, made to 461, and HC2, Drag Pipe, 220lbs, and add a 15 shot to it, would be the fastest 350 here, but for how long?

a 90mm piston? Don't think anyone has done that... I think like 89mm has been the biggest I've seen.

Yeah, I also believe that a lil added stroke wouldn't hinder the Warrior from being rev happy but would still offer a lil extra on the bottom/mid. The 379 is where I'd go I think & opt for a custom 85mm piston for it in the future. I wish somebody would just market that piston, hell ya gotta buy it seperate anyway.

If I find anything going bad in the lower end of my motor when I tear the top end down this winter, I plan on going with the 379 kit. As off right now I dont know if my extra jug is useable, so my plan might change.

The biggest issue with the stroking Ive heard is no one does anything with the counterbalance, so the vibration eventually takes its toll. Atleast I think I siad that all right!! LOL

For a quad that doesnt get raced and is just a trail quad Id say no bigger than the 379 kit
na i dont see that as a problem, a properly made crank wount need much counter balancing

I just want a crank or rod that can support a 15 shot. I can get a full N2o kit for $200...

Back