YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice man, iPads are nice. Eventually I want to buy myself a tablet. I like the smaller 7 inch ones because you still get a good size screen (compared to a phone) yet it's still pretty portable compared to the full size tablets. I think it would come in handy a lot.

Yea I love the 7 inchers too! My bro has the nexus 7 and it is fast as hell!

Yea I love the 7 inchers too! My bro has the nexus 7 and it is fast as hell!

Yeah man, the Nexus 7 is so damn cheap, it's crazy how low the price is for what you're getting. And I guess the next version is supposed to be even cheaper while still being better than the current one. Google is so ****** loaded that they can sell nice **** like this for such a low price. Just like the Google Fiber internet, its speeds are leagues beyond what your typical cable company will give you, yet the prices are dirt cheap for what you're getting. Too bad it's only in Kansas City right now... maybe one day it'll come to michigan.

OMG i can only hope. i want google internet! i dont give a **** google! get it here! you have my permission to take over the world! lol. you can use the nexas as a gps too cause it has the gps chip! its awesome!

OMG i can only hope. i want google internet! i dont give a **** google! get it here! you have my permission to take over the world! lol. you can use the nexas as a gps too cause it has the gps chip! its awesome!

Yeah, Google's doing some big ****. I think it'll be quite a while before their fiber internet will get to Michigan (maybe late 2010s?) and even then it's only gonna be in the most populated areas of southeast michigan. Who knows though, maybe google has plans to roll out the whole network across the US and reach world dominance.

google has already reached world dominance. they have a google termanator!

win_terminator.jpg

My wife loves the Ipad Mini i got her, she takes that thing everywhere!!!Just this morrning she found a app to be able to play all the old atari games,, Oshit!!

My wife loves the Ipad Mini i got her, she takes that thing everywhere!!!Just this morrning she found a app to be able to play all the old atari games,, Oshit!!

i wish i could find my old atari and games, i sure its gone, my dad the type to throw something like that out but keep stupid absolutely useless ****, broken, outdated junk!!! (if ya'll need tubes for your TV or oscilloscope, i gottem, hell i still got the scope) wonder if you can find that stuff on reg puter............things that make you go............HMMMMMMMM

Soooooo.... What's up peeps? I just started drivers training today! Have to go tomorrow too! Fun!

Soooooo.... What's up peeps? I just started drivers training today! Have to go tomorrow too! Fun!

Personally I don't like what driver's training taught me. I felt that they spent too much time teaching us easy **** that we can figure out by ourselves, instead of teaching us how to actually drive on public roads. Things they would teach us were "You should walk around your car and check all four tires before leaving" "You have to put the car in D before you can drive", etc. I guess those are important, but really it wasn't what I was interested in hearing. What I need to know when I drive is how to follow the laws and what to do in different situations. Then they throw you out on the road and expect you to know how to drive and know all the laws of the road. Overall, segment 1 did teach me some important stuff, but I could have left there with a lot more knowledge than what they taught me.

Anyways, I'm getting all my hours in to take Segment 2 right now. Just gotta practice, practice, practice, and eventually it'll become second nature. I like riding my quad better, no rules to follow, just open the throttle and tear it up! :atv:

There isn't rules with our instructor. He wants us to slide round turns! Lol he is cool.

There isn't rules with our instructor. He wants us to slide round turns! Lol he is cool.

We had a couple instructors, one was an middle aged lady with a southern accent that believed an engine should never run at over 3000rpm, the other was a middle aged guy who always told stories about how he hates Chaldeans the whole time we drove.

What car(s) do you get to drive? My driving school has a couple '90s Tauruses, and a brand new Focus. The Tauruses were fine, but the Focus was ******* weird. I was getting on the freeway one time and it just wouldn't get up to speed on the on-ramp. I had my foot to the floor and the damn thing would barely even accelerate. Eventually I got up to speed, but holy **** it took a while. My driving instructor said "yeah I believe because I'm an experienced driver I could have been able to accelerate quicker than you". I had no words for that one... I'm glad I don't have to drive that Focus again because it was slow in both ways.

I grew up on a farm. Had been driving for a while before I took drivers training. The instructor knew this so I just drove around while he read the newspaper. He didn't teach me a damn thing!

We had a couple instructors, one was an middle aged lady with a southern accent that believed an engine should never run at over 3000rpm, the other was a middle aged guy who always told stories about how he hates Chaldeans the whole time we drove.

What car(s) do you get to drive? My driving school has a couple '90s Tauruses, and a brand new Focus. The Tauruses were fine, but the Focus was ******* weird. I was getting on the freeway one time and it just wouldn't get up to speed on the on-ramp. I had my foot to the floor and the damn thing would barely even accelerate. Eventually I got up to speed, but holy **** it took a while. My driving instructor said "yeah I believe because I'm an experienced driver I could have been able to accelerate quicker than you". I had no words for that one... I'm glad I don't have to drive that Focus again because it was slow in both ways.
We have a focus and two brand new malibus not bad!

when i took mine my dad thought i failed cause i was back so quick, i asked what i did wrong, he asked when i started driving? i told him at 12, he said,"i could tell!!!
when i took my CDL, i parrallel parked my semi when i pulled up 4 test, the guy walked out and passed me, i said WHAT? he said "i cant even park a semi like that, your good"

Back