YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I haven't been riding my Warrior lately. Last time was more than a month ago and I got it all muddy and haven't even cleaned it. So maybe if I can live without riding for a while. Maybe a rebuild, Since I found a good job, To fund it. :tup:

i hope the offer falls through on the new house and we get it, the first thing im doing is a 30ft or 40ft table-top ight in the back yard!

i just bought a 02 warrior and having a problem with when throttling about half throttle misses really bad like starving for fuel, thought is was jet but def wasnt, thinkig now that its a exhaust valve or timing if anyone knows anything about whats wrong with my quad id greatly appreciate info... thanks

need help...

just bought a 02 warrior when riding at half throttle acts like its starving for fuel or like your hitting rev limiter, thought it was the jet, thought wrong, now im thinking its a bent valve or timing problem, if anyone out there knows anything about my problem please l me know...

Did you inspect the intake boots? Also, make sure the screen in the fuel petcock is clean. Check you timing and see if it is off, but try the simple things first. Hell, it could be a bad gas cap not venting.

how about a pop up chat box like Facebook has that would be nice
wouldn't take up a lot of space and while your chatting you could still search the other threads in the forum and the chat popup box would just follow you as you went from one thread to another so ya wouldn't miss anything

Last edited:
what ya sayin........this is the box? lol
im puttinswinger and accessories together no games!

Hey guys I'm Alex i am new to yfm350. so far love the sight and looks like there is alot of information on here.

Yep there is alot of info anything you need to know and something you don't ... All you gotta do is ask

i will be asking alot. one right here, how do you bore out your engine and how do you know what cam and such to get?

boring requires taking the jug to a machine shop, as for how much that just depends on what your looking to do. as for a cam and other stuff that depends on how you plan to use your warrior.

Back